metro.co.uk This is the disgusting sight that greeted a student who ordered a Domino’s. Chloë Smith, 20, bought the doughnuts with a pizza to enjoy after revising late into the night. But instead of being coated in sugar, they had a layer of mould and stank. Chloë, a primary education student at St Mary’s University, Twickenham, said: ‘At first we thought it might be chocolate chips but then the stench that come from the box was so overpowering. ‘They were covered in mould and fur – it’s amazing we weren’t sick. How could someone put that in a box and send it out for delivery? ‘If I’d eaten one of those I could have been seriously ill.’ The manager of Domino’s branch in Teddington, south west London, apologised and offered Chloë a refund.
Sign up for our free e-mail list to see future vaticancatholic.com videos and articles.