Recently, there have been a number of specific attacks against the teaching of the Catholic Church on the necessity of baptism and the Catholic Faith for salvation. A refutation of the arguments put forward in these attacks, as well as the relevant dogmas to which these attacks are opposed, are found in this document. However, I felt that it was important to discuss a few groups in particular, and their errors regarding this topic.
- The Errors of the Current St. Benedict Center
- The Society of St. Pius X
- Against the Heresies, by Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
- Open Letter to Confused Catholics, by Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
- Time Bombs of the Second Vatican Council, by Fr. Schmidberger of SSPX
- Bishop Fellay says Hindus can be saved
- Baptism of Desire, by Fr. Jean-Marc Rulleau (SSPX)
- Is Feeneyism Catholic, by Fr. François Laisney (SSPX)
- The Society of St. Pius V
- The CMRI and other priests
Sign up for our free e-mail list to see future vaticancatholic.com videos and articles.